Thank you for choosing Palm Endoscopy Center. To schedule or cancel a procedure, please call us at (407) 830-8661.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s License or Photo ID.
- A list of your current medications.
- A portion of your procedure payment.
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- Plan to arrive at the center one hour prior to the procedure. You should expect a stay of two to three hours total.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork. If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to sign on your behalf.
- Please ensure that you have a responsible adult (16 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will stay with you during your entire visit. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the Center without an adult chaperone.